Marketing Campaign on Magazines Second Wave
Circle K 「OK網路賞」II
Due to the high receptiveness of the first wave 「OK網路賞」by customers, partners and the industry, 「OK網路賞」II was launched again this year.
The items that are technically different from the first wave included:
- Perfecting personalization, User Interface and sharing
- Easy Navigation Interactive Learning Platform
- Delivery of multimedia short videos playable to mobile devices
- Enable online and off-line viewing, download and copy to PC or mobile devices
- Members can accumulate credits to redeem higher value premiums
- Referral program to reward loyal members and recruit new
- New web features - most popular premiums and new premiums filtering, user can vote if they like the premiums, ad elements provisioning on homepage
During the campaign period, customers who buy any magazines at Circle K stores will be given「OK網路賞」Lucky Star Tissue Packs which contains the 「OK網路賞」 premium card. Each premium card entitles the customers to redeem various premium gifts either through the web portal (www.ok-fun.com) or from a mobile application (downloaded and installed onto the users’ handsets). Customers who buy newspapers will be given another version of the 「OK網路賞」Lucky Star Tissue Packs which contains special collectible cards with useful tips and information from various Sponsors of the 「OK網路賞」II campaign.
First Wave members can activate their left over credits by inputting an USN from the Wave 2 Premium Card. After activating their left over credits, customers can use these credits to redeem current new virtual premium offers.
- Premium card distribution period: Jun 19 – Jul 30, 2008
- Premium download availability period: Jun 19 – Aug 13, 2008
- A more customer-friendly User Interface for Circle K magazine customers.
- A wider range of premium selections with video downloads
- Retain and capture new generation customers (regularly going online and using mobile)
Aside from achievements from First Wave:
- Retain first wave members who have joined the campaign more than 1 year ago
- Developed and perfected a personalized, very easy-to use and navigate User Interface
- Implemented convenient 1-click download and installation of ET emoticons for MSN Messenger usage
- Provide deeper analysis of valuable customer’s information for Circle K to better its products, services and premiums in the future
Products and Service Features
- A virtual premium redemption platform, including mobile and web interfaces production, for user registration, first wave members re-activation, points accumulation, redemption mechanics and logistic, transaction history, etc.
- A web-based management tool for premium management, ad management, transaction records, weekly magazine content update for web viewing
- Provided online media planning and buying service for the client
- Day-to-day Operation of the platform and premium gifts
- Technical Support Hotline for answering customer enquiries
- Premium and content partners liaison and coordination
- Reporting and data analysis